Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 9 On the Mountain

We worshipped on Mount Royal last night (Saturday night). I have sweat so much this trip that it's not even something I think about.
The view was breathtaking. We could see all of Montreal. We gathered outside a pavilion and danced in a big circle and praised God. At one point, Abe turned to me and yelled "WE ARE PRAISING GOD ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!" It was a good day. We tried to watch fireworks after, but there were a lot of people and trees in the way. We got a ride back to the college with another youth group on their bus. I am so thankful for that bus.

Today we debrief. There's worship and session this morning, and then we're heading the Bio...dome. Sphere? As a team. We have to be out of here by 7:45 tomorrow, but I feel like tonight's going  to be a late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment